Hey there, its Melissa! l am a portraits photographer based in Williamsburg, VA, and I specialize in High School Teens & Seniors, as well as Families in the Hampton Roads area. I have a beautiful family that I adore, and between them all, they keep me busy!! I graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in Psychology. After college I worked as a social worked for some time before I went back to school to get my nursing degree. I have been a Labor & Delivery nurse for over 12 years, and l currently work part-time on the unit.
As much as I love being a nurse, l love being a part of your journey and capturing and creating memories for high school teens, seniors and families. I am so excited that you’re interested in a session with me!
Some things about me:
1. l love chocolate cake with buttercream icing!
2, Pepsi is my addiction!
3. l could live off of butter noddles and rolls.
4. l am an only child.
5. l don't have a favorite color...l love stripes! BUT if l had to pick, then it would be navy and orange! Go 'Hoos!
6. l am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl!
7. l am not a fan of jewelry for myself...l only wear my wedding band.
"I'm literally speechless. It was so worth it!"
"l had a blast, thank you so much!"
" l enjoyed and loved my session. l loved that it was personalized!"
"Eek, OMG my pictures look so good!"
"OMG, in love!!! Thank you so much Melissa! l had such a fun time!"