Hey there! I cannot believe it is time again to open up the applications for the MNP Team 21-22! I think we can all agree that 2020 has not been the best year, and it did put a little damper on my plans for my team, but we still made the best of it! Despite it all, my group of Juniors, Teens & Seniors had some beautiful images to look back on for 2020!
A little bit about MNP: MNP is Williamsburg’s boutique portrait studio for teens and high school seniors, and in 2020, we added a Juniors Team consisting of 6th-8th graders. And new for 2021, MNP will be adding petite sessions to the Junior Team!
What is MNP Team all about? We love creating a fun experience that will capture you throughout the year, whether this will be your senior year, or your first year in middle school. Growing up is tough…trust us, we know! But growing into your own, trying to figure out where you fit in, your identity, it can be hard. So our team is here to help create an experience like no other, and capture beautiful and fun images of you! We aim to help you feel confident about yourself throughout your session and throughout your year with MNP! We take pride in our quality of work, and offering you the best experience, images and products!
Who can join the team?? If you live in Williamsburg, or surrounding areas (Gloucester, Yorktown, Newport News, Hampton, New Kent, or any other surrounding areas and willing to commute to Williamsburg) and you want to be part of MNP Team for the 2021-2022 school year, then we would love to have you apply! Read the information below, and then click on the correct link for the grade you will be in for 21-22…6th-8th grade, 9th-11th grade or senior application (Class of 2022). Please make sure you fill out the correct application.
Rising 6th-8th: Juniors Application
Rising 9th-11th grade: Teen Application
Rising Seniors Class of 2022: Senior Application
Some of the details!
Meet & greet/Interview: After you submit your application (please make sure you have spoken to a parent before applying), you will receive an email within 24-48 hours of confirmation of your application. Please make sure the email you list is correct. You will then receive an invite for a meet & greet. This will just be a quick 15-20 minute get together to get to know each other and to ask any questions. You can choose to either do your meet & greet in person (following CDC guidelines) or a zoom meeting. Meet & greets will be on selected dates and times.
**Meet & greet does not guarantee a spot. And as much as I would love to have you all on my team, spots will be limited.**
Team Meeting: If you are offered a spot and you accept a spot on the team, you will receive an email to attend a mandatory meeting to go over all details and info for Team 21-22. You can choose either in person or zoom.
- Is there a fee to join? There is no “fee to join” the team, but 6th-8th graders will pay a flat rate for group sessions, and Teens and Seniors will pay for their solo session. Solo session fees are based on whether you are a teen or senior, and the duration of your session. Group sessions are free. More information will be sent later. Session fees start off at $225.
- Is hair/makeup required? For ladies, yes! We feel that HMU is very important part of our brand, and it helps to bring everything together to enhance your natural beauty. We have an amazing team of stylists, and you get to decide on how you want your HMU to be for your solo session. Most group sessions will require HMU, and that will be determined by MNP based on the theme. HMU will be optional for the Juniors’ solo session.
- Do we get to print our pictures? MNP offers heirloom products, and offers a wide variety of prints, products and digitals. Group sessions come with social media images for sharing with the option to print.
- Do you travel for sessions? Yes! We love to travel and explore new locations. Seniors will have the options to upgrade their session fee to include travel and different locations outside of the approved mileage restriction.
- What other perks do I get from joining the team? Not only will you get amazing pictures! But you will get to meet new people that you wouldn’t normally get to meet, make new friendships, build confidence, free group sessions, gift bag, a chance to be featured in magazines and on Instagram!
- Can guys join? Of course! It is always nice to have a few guys around!
- Can I still have pictures taken by MNP if I am not be on the team? Yes, absolutely! MNP sets aside a few dates for non-team members each year. Those spots typically go fast, and are a first come, first serve basis, so book sooner than later. Priority will be given to senior sessions.
I am excited to hear from you all! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to apply, click the link for what grade you will be in for 2021-2022 school year!
Junior Team – 6th-8th grade: click here.
Teen Crew: 9th-11th grade: click here.
Senior ’22: click here.
Thank you again for applying!! Looking forward to meeting you all!